Features and Specifications:
Our newest system – Environmentally friendly – an electric drive-on paint sprayer that gets 20 to 30 hours per charge!
- Drive Motor: Direct Drive, 48 volts DC
- (6) High Capacity 8 Volt Deep Cycle Batteries
- In Dash Battery Charge Level Gauge to indicate available battery level
- Separate Automatic Battery Charger, 48 volt; UL and CSA listed
- Headlights with LED back running lights
- 2 Wheel Drive
- Forward and Reverse operation by in-cab switch
- Aluminum and composite frame/chassis (non rusting)
- Front and rear tapered mono-leaf springs with dual hydraulic shocks
- Body and vehicle designed to perform in cold climate environment
- 120 US Gallon Mixing Tank with (6) specially designed internal agitators.
- Mixing tank outfitted with internal removable stainless steel filter screening system
- Outfitted with (4) Specialized electric pumps- (3) pumps for agitation-(1) pump for spraying water/paint solution
- Each pump outfitted with fast disconnect fittings for ease of interchanging pumps, if required
- All pumps are connected to specialized lifetime washable filters
- Mixing Tank outfitted with paint/water level gauge on driver side.
- In Dash Pump Pressure Indicating Gauge for efficient operation
- In Dash Pump ON/OFF Lighted Pump Control Switches
- Heavy Duty (10’) ft aluminum spray boom (14’) ft spray swath. Designed to be collapsible to prevent damage from board contact, easy rink door entrance and transportation
- Spray boom outfitted with flush /clean out ports for cleaning out spray boom
- Spray boom outfitted with isolation shut valve for maintenance
- Spray boom outfitted with guide rollers on each end of boom. To prevent damage to arena boards upon contact
- Outfitted with fast disconnect& discharge hose system to flush out mixing tank without leaving the ice surface. Allows for refilling with clear water for ice overs and building of the ice
- Suitable and designed for multi-rink complexes, cities/towns and professional arenas
- Comfortable High Back Driver Seats with generous leg room in driver’s cab.
Watch our Electric Stealth System in action in this video: